LIPOTROPIC B-COMPLEX INJECTIONS
Lipotropic injections contain a high dose of essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and amino acids considered fat burning compounds that help boost metabolism.
- Methionine – an essential and important amino acid and antioxidant. Defends the body against toxic compounds
- Inositol – related to the vitamin B family, this nutrient is involved in the breakdown of fats and elevates mood. Used in cell membranes.
- L-Carnitine – amino acid that helps the body produce energy. Important for heart and brain function, along with muscle movement
- Choline – nutrient needed for proper liver function (detox). Exports fat and bile from the liver. Responsible for seeing that exported fat is burned for energy and fuel.
- Vitamin B12 – serves many biological purposes including helping form red blood cells (without it our bodies don’t absorb iron as well), improves brain, heart, central nervous system functions and metabolism.
- B complex vitamins – energy metabolism.
Each of these components is important because they each have a key role in the body to promote, encourage, and support the removal of fat from the liver. In addition, some depend on the other for activation.
These nutrients aid in using excess fat burned off for fuel and energy instead of being stored. utilizing fat (as fat burners), distributing energy, and removing toxins from the body. Lipotropic injections may aid in losing weight and other benefits from healthy nutrients.
The overall effect of Lipotropic injections is enhanced weight loss, especially when combined with a healthy diet and exercise program.